Saturday, June 19, 2010

Stay Tuned -- More to Come After This Intermission...

In the meantime, check out my new favorite t.v. channel -- The Cooking Channel. It is incredible. I love Food Network, but the Cooking Channel is even better. It's food t.v. for the foodie. Remember when Food Network showed all cooking, all the time, then suddenly it became reality t.v., and contests, and "Kitchen Stadium." Sort of like when MTV used to be "music television," then suddenly it was all "Cribs" and "Real World." They actually had to create new stations when they realized they forgot the music. Cooking Channel is like MTV2. Seriously, check it out. Watch for hours on end. I do! (yeah right -- o.k. I wish I could.)

In the meantime, I'm stockpiling more recipes and photos. Gordon Ramsay, watch out. I'm calling you out!

Pin It!

No comments: