Thursday, May 7, 2009

Holy crap. November? Is that right? The last time I posted was six months ago? Shit.

Well, I'm here to say that I'm working out an idea. I just know I have a food writer inside of me, dying to come out and make herself known. Every time I cook, I still find myself looking for my camera. But then I stop myself, asking "why" I don't have an audience. Well, I hope to change that.

I've been trying to discover my niche. I think I've found it. I just have to determine exactly the right execution of my project. I think it will work nicely. I know, I'm vague. I just need to work out a few of the logistics, and timing (not to mention the money for it all).

Hey, just look at the title of my blog, that should give you hint as to the project (not to mention why it's taken me so long getting this going).

By the way, what do you all think about that trailer for the Julie and Julia movie coming out? I can't wait to see it. I've been reading the original blog online, and I highly recommend it.

Pin It!

No comments: