Friday, May 8, 2009

Operation New Project is under construction.

I talked to my family last night about my idea. They (being my husband and my 3½ year old twin boys) are all for it. Of course when I asked if they were willing to be my guinea pigs, the boys thought they were going to get guinea pigs for pets. Oops.

So, I've started by making my lists -- and checking them twice -- to determining what I need and how much. I'd like to try to cook in season, but, hey, if I don't, I'm not going to fret - and I hope no one else will either. I'm also trying to determine my cooking schedule, posting schedule, and execution of said project.

Right now, though, the biggest obstacle I have is trying to figure out what some of these ingredients are, just where in the hell I'm going to find them, and just how much is this going to cost me.

So, stay tuned. This project should be getting under way shortly. I promise.

Pin It!

No comments: